Sunday, November 14, 2010

Conversation with Isak following nursery today at church.
Me: "Isak, how was nursery today?"
Isak: "I was just a little bit naughty."
Me: "Oh really? What happened?"
Isak: "I took a piece of puzzle and threw it across to the table".
Me: "Did you get a time out?"
Isak "uh huh".
I love my son, but I am so glad that I am not his teacher. Kevin's mom has him next year in sunbeams, along with 3 other rambunctious little boys. I can only imagine.

Lucy started throwing tantrums this week, she technically isn't two till Febuary. I think she is starting early. Isak was destructive and active, she is mischevious and very naughty. Somehow she always finds my gum and eats it, with or without the wrapper. I painted her nails on Saturday for the first time, and she LOVED It and kept wiggling her toes and pointing to them. Isak also requested his nails to be painted, we are all matching in red at the moment, minus Kevin.

I'm painting my cabinets this week, sick of the matching floor/cabinet thing and since we will tear them out eventually anyway, it doesn't matter what color I do. Any ideas? I was thinking some shade of green....

5 comments:

Valerie said...

stripes.

Leslie Anne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leslie Anne said...

I found a pic of your kitchens so i could better know what to htink. http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_JHl1dXE_M-g/R8yFJ6ExBMI/AAAAAAAAABY/HAmm8wUjKKU/s1600-h/DSC01084.JPG It looks like your walls are tan and then in the next room yellow? If they are all tan, then a moss green would be lovely, but if they are yellow I would go with a dark blue. Seriously though those cabinets are gorgeous, and while i can understand wanting to paint them, why would you take them out?

Lena Gilbert said...

Oh Leslie...that was my old gorgeous house in boise. The ones here are made of plywood and are awful and are the same wood as the floor. I need to paint these. I'll put up a picture.

Victoria Gilbert said...

hahaha it's like adding insult to injury :)
I can help you when I get there, if you want :)