Thursday, November 11, 2010

Dress Up!

So I got a few half price halloween costumes since Isak has taken to dressing up lately. And after wearing the lemur suit for 3 days while visiting my sister, I thought it might be hygenic as well for him to have some options. Below is Isak dressed up as "bumblebee" from Transformers. He really likes this mask, which suprised me, since he can hardly see through the thing. My mom found Lucy this very sweet cinderella dress and she likes to watch herself twirl around in the mirror with it on. She really loves herself.


My mom also found Lucy this really cool butterfly wings which are huge and have strings that let her flap them herself. They will probably fit her until she is 10, heck, I could probably wear them too. Isak is also demonstrating his darth vader cape and mask.



And lucy combined the vader mask and butterfly wings to make a unique costume. See those boots? She insists on wearing them all the time. She wore them to church on sunday with her dress. If we put somthing else on her feet, she brings them to me and goes, "boot! boot!".Already showing prefernce at 21 months. Probably not a great sign.

And best of all, the wings let her fly! Isn't this an awesome picture??

Anyway, they have a few more but they are for christmas gifts. On another note, tonight is our ward craft night that has caused major stress the past week. Since I am only in charge of one craft, it shouldn't be that big of a deal. But there are tons of little parts to remember and the dang thing goes till 1130 pm. I might fall asleep, unless the toxic smell of paint keeps me awake. And I got a new calling as the primary secretary which is also going to keep me busy. On the plus side, we don't have to travel anywhere for thanksgiving or christmas this year and I am determined to make it the least stressful year ever. I already pretty much have my kids christmas all done! Now to plaster my house with obnoxious christmas decorations...and hope Lucy doesn't keep eating and tearing the clingy snowflakes in the window.



No comments: