Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I have been looking for a toy kitchen for Lucy for her b-day, I have found a couple I like and then I discovered this one. Its red! And guess what's its called? Lucy's red vintage kitchen! It has her name it! That means that she really needs to have it! But it also is sold out at every US distributor until mid Febuary...sad day. Perhaps I will just print out a picture and give it to her on her b-day..she's one, she'll probably love the paper more than anything. I can live out my dream of having an awesome red kitchen through my kids...

3 comments:

Ty Robbins said...

Do it! Do it! Do it! I will be incredibly jealous (vicariously through my future children of course), but DO IT!

Carolyn said...

I love it!!! It is beautiful.

Whitney R said...

Get it! Mid February is still around her birthday and I don't think she'll remember if she get's her awesome red Lucy kitchen a few weeks late. :)