Monday, December 7, 2009

I have fallen horribly behind in my blogging so this is a quick recap of our lives the past 3 weeks. I started my new job at the hospital here in town and so far it is going well. It has also made things very busy and that combined with lots of family visiting and the holidays, I have neglected to update my blog. So, here it goes.Kevin's grandma took us to see Trans-siberian orchestra in Seattle in November. I have never been and it was really fun. We did have to walk in pouring rain there and wait for 20 minutes in the rain but it was very worth it. Lots of fire, lots, and long haired guitar players banging their heads in unison. My parents were kind enough to take our kids for the day so it was the first time we had ever been away from them for that long...together. We got home at about 3 am. It went well so I have decided that we need to leave together more often and do fun things...we'll see how that pans out.

Lucy took a bath in the sink and was incredibly excited about it. I am pretty sure she soaked the entire kitchen counter and floor.

For Thanksgiving, Kevin's brother and his wife came to visit with their little boy Conner. He and Lucy were born 10 days apart so they had lots of fun crawling all over each other and chasing the kitties. Lucy is probably a little more aggressive since she is used to defending herself against Isak all the time and I'm not sure how Conner felt about her beating up on him...


As part of Thanksgiving weekend, we had a Boise state party and had a bunch more family over. Boise, of course, won the game but it was exciting nonetheless.
Lucy and Conner during the Boise game. Apparently Lucy had stripped off her clothes and Conner was appropriately dressed in orange. Here she is with a stuffed "bronco".
Lucy eating her first thanksgiving dinner. My brother came down from Texas and we had Thanksgivng on Saturday with him at my parents. We discovered that Lucy loves sweet potatoes and cranberry sauce but does not care for pumpkin pie. A girl after my own heart...
I tried really hard to pose Isak for pictures but he wasn't too interested. Here is him and Conner before church on Sunday. They coordinated so I decided it was picture worthy.We just returned yesterday from our trip to Rexburg for Kevin's sister's baby blessing. Her little girl was born in October and is very cute. It was fun to see everyone but it was a loooong trip with 2 little kids...we got there on Friday and left on Sunday. I think next time we decide to travel that much we're going to try to stay a little longer.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Very cute pictures. Lucy is getting so big!