Monday, December 14, 2009

I worked a few days this past week so Kevin babysat the kids a few times. I'm not sure I can call it babysitting since he's their father and watches them all the time but oh well. I would like to add he always does a great job at keeping them alive and fed. And on that note, this is the outfit Lucy was wearing when I came home from work. Granted it could've been much worse, at least it was clean and the right size. But red and pink?
Isak is constantly climbing on the counter. Its a battle at about 8 times a day I'm telling him to get down and he uses the excuse "I want to help the mom" and "I want the pink food" (strawberry milk). Hopefully at our new house he won't be able to climb onto the counters but I'm doubting anything will stop him. By the way, we close on our house this week and hopefully will be moved in this weekend...after the carpets get cleaned and some painting gets done.

Lucy, also when daddy is watching her, made this impressive mess all over the flor with chocolate cereal. She really loved trying to clean up the spill however, and sat for a long time eating it off the floor. I did sweep it up eventually...


We have been trying to get a christmas picture for a while. Really any picture of the 4 of us feels like a major ordeal to get through. Isak was trying to pick his nose for nose for most of the pictures and of course, no one wanted to sit still. I didn't even try for coordinated outfits or a picturesque setting. I was just happy they were in clean clothes with clean faces and I wasn't covered in spit up cheerios and vomit.



2 comments:

Ty Robbins said...

I love your picture! Poor Isak. He just wants to help the mommy. That reminds me of the show Dinosaurs. "Not the mommy!"

Nuttymonkeymama said...

Oh, I miss you! Your posts are always so funny.... I'm so excited for you to get moved into your house. Good luck, and I hope everything goes smoothly!