Tuesday, November 17, 2009

This morning Isak was insistent that he have the "bubble gun", aka...the ginormous bubble blower my sister bought him for his b-day this past year. I keep losing batteries for it and he really makes quite a mess inside with it so I try to hide it...obviously unsucessfully. So he settled instead for me blowing bubbles and "fighting" them with a fork. He kept saying, "poke the bubbles, fight the bubbles" over and over again, while battling them with the fork. Lucy watched in amazement...
My dad's b-day was this past Friday and Lucy wore her party dress for the occasion. We had lots of fun and had some decilious chocolate cake.

2 comments:

colleen said...

Oh, that's a great picture!

Jess Cahoon said...

Kendall loves bubbles too. You are much braver than I am letting your kids fight them with forks... too funny.

By the way, will you email me your new address at cahoon81atgmail dot com? I am updating my address list and have an old Boise address for you.

Thanks