Tuesday, December 22, 2009



Here's my weekly update...we had our first major snow, lucy ate spaghetti for the first time..and oh wait, yes, we are still waiting to close on our house. We were really hoping to be in before christmas but apparently that's not going to happen. It has been a really frustrating process, when we bought our home in Boise, everything went though like it was suppose to and we got our keys the same day we signed. But this has been a completely different story and I am still not a 100% why we have to wait but oh well. Lucy LOVES spaghetti. Can you tell? Below is a picture of Kevin eating spaghetti as well . I see some resemblance... Spaghetti is really hard to scrub off children. And highchairs. I think she was orange tinged for a few days. Kind of reminds my of an oompa loompa.




Isak also discovered he loves the snow, big suprise I know. It was perfect snow for snowballs and sledding (mom pulling the sled in the snow), although Isak just really liked throwing the snow at stuff. He also loves the color white and kept telling me "the ice is white, the ice is white". Very observant.


Lucy looking at a book, she loves to do this and will often talk to herself like she is reading the words. It is quite adorable.


1 comment:

Ty Robbins said...

I love the Ooompa Loompa Lucy! She does look just like Kevin at that age. Crazy! I wish I could have played in the snow like that. I think it needs to come back just for Christmas.