Sunday, May 3, 2009

Similarities....



Excuse the randomness of this post but I finally uploaded all my old pictures off our hard drive onto this computer and I cannot get over how many similarities there are between lucy and Isak when he was a baby. However, I did not include a picture of Isak as a baby on this post I'm realizing so I will add one later. The picture of the baby in the carseat was me when I was a baby and I look exactly like Lucy! My sister's little girl Maddie also looks very similar to her when she was this age. So fun! We are headed off to Moses Lake for this next week while Kevin goes to Pocatello for work. I did the single mom thing last month for a week and I'm not feeling up to it so soon again. At least this way I won't have to sleep in our house alone which is by far the scariest part of having Kevin gone.


Above is Kevin holding his little brother..Isak looks a lot like him at this age. I can't get him to hold still long enough to get a good picture with Lucy but I think you can probably see the resemblance.


Above is Lucy


Above is my niece Maddie at Lucy's age...


And then Me also at Lucy's age. I think we all look pretty similar..

5 comments:

Monte and Brittany said...

wow!! thats crazy!!

Mike and Lisa said...

Have fun in Moses Lake! Maybe one of these years I'll be able to make a trip back there! I don't blame you though, I HATE staying by myself when Mike is gone, I can't imagine doing it with kids!

Whitney R said...

I don't have to see a baby picture to tell you Lucy looks just like you :) And my brothers made the cutest little boys. I can't wait to see who my kid looks like... I think about it ALL the time.

Whitney R said...

oh yeah, and at least you don't live out in the boonies.. it's horrifying at night by myself.

Anonymous said...

Isn't there a web site that we can plug Whit and Jaren's pictures into that will morph into their baby???