Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My kids

I'm trying to blog more but really there is nothing much going on. My kids are still cute and still as crazy as ever. Lucy's hair still won't lay down on her head but I like it that way. She's cooing a lot and smiling all the time. Isak likes to help us put diaper cream on her in random places like her stomach. He really likes having her around and will go look for her when he can't see her. Today she was napping upstairs and he wanted me to get her carseat off the counter so he could check and see if she was there. I told him she was asleep upstairs and he started booking it up the stairs to check on her. Isak tried really hard to fit this on his big head but it just wouldn't go, It kept popping off.
The little daredevil. He jumps off our bed on a regular basis with his hands up in the air, saying, two? two? wanting me to count..1..2...3!. He does this while I"m nursing Lucy so all I can do is pray he doesn't crack his head. Miracously he's fine and has the hardest head of any kid I know. Good thing.




1 comment:

Whitney R said...

I think the hard head is genetic. But the staticy head? hehe, it's just cute.