Sunday, April 26, 2009

cheesecake and other random happenings

This past weekend we had the chance for kevin's brother Nathan and his wife come down from Twin Falls for a visit. They brought their new baby Conner who is the same age as Lucy. It was a great excuse for me to bake so I made this delicious white chocolate raspberry cheesecake that I've been wanting to try for a while. I even used fat free cream cheese and fat free half and half so it wasn't so awful. I think it turned out pretty good and now I'm motivated to try my other delicious cheesecake recipes, I just need more people to bake for!

Lucy being cute as usual. Isak is getting the last of his teeth and has taken to chewing on his sleeves with this thumb underneath.This morning I walked into the house coming home from work and Isak goes, "there's the mom" and he ran and gave me a hug. He really can be very sweet when he's not throwing a tantrum or screaming or acting like a tired 2 year old. I gave him a fudgesicle yesterday and he promptly tried to feed it to Lucy. It was all over her face, but she sure was happy. What a great brother to share!








2 comments:

Crystal said...

yum! you can come cook for me.

Valerie said...

I love Isak's box with the hole in the top. incredibly cute.