Thursday, June 4, 2015

Lucy's dance for the talent show



This was Lucy's talent for our ward talent show last night.  At first I really wanted her to do one of her practiced dance numbers from her recital and it made me nervous that she just wanted to make up her own moves. She didn't decide on the song or costume till the day of and I'm not sure when she came up with her moves.  Lucy is a born performer, I seriously would have been petrified at this age to get up in front of people.  She hammed it and did really well, it looked like she practiced! She was definitely in her element. Prior to the show I asked if she wanted her hair in a ponytail. She looked at me and said, "Oh, so I can see the people clapping?" Haha. No lack of confidence there! Then as I was explaining to her how she would need to go up the stairs to the stage she said, "Oh mom, do they have my backdrop ready?" Oh Lucy.

No comments: