Thursday, June 4, 2015

Isak's poga stick routine

Isak chose to poga stick for the ward talent show and he did a great job. He is pretty brave for getting up there in front of so many people.  He really wanted to participate and this is something he really enjoys that he's been practicing getting better at.  Isak is remembered for our last church talent show three years ago in which he took up the invitation for any last minute acts and proceeded to imitate the previous teenage break dancer.  I was so shy at this age, I'm not sure how I have two kids that are so unabashed about this stuff.  I love that he and Lucy have a safe place to practice getting up in front of people and building confidence that way.  That's still hard for me to do! I sure hope as they both get older they will keep up their willingness to try new things.

No comments: