Monday, July 2, 2012

Edyn Girl

 Edyn is 5 1/2 months. She has yet to roll over but she got two teeth at 4 months. She loves to play with toys and anything crinkly and is very good with her hands. She loves her standing bouncer and it will keep her occupied for long periods of time.  Her favorite people are still me, Kevin, and Isak and she refuses to take a bottle from anyone but Kevin. Even then it is touch and go and she will sometimes go on strike and just wait till I get home from work to eat. This is not very awesome when I work and someone else has to watch her and I have to wake up to feed her. Which is why we started her on solids recently!
 She has had bananas, pears, carrots, sweet potatoes and peaches and loves all of them. I think bananas are her favorite so far. I fed her the ENTIRE container of sweet potatoes the other night and she was so mad at me that there weren't anymore.  I was afraid she would throw it up but I underestimated this girl's stomach capacity. She has no problem eating and keeping it down.
 If the food has been in the fridge and is cold, she will do this little body shake with each bite like she is shivering. Its pretty funny. Her hair is starting to grow more and is sticking out on the sides, very cute.  She is very skilled and grabbing her feet and will pick things up that are next to her on the floor so we have to watch out.
 Her sleeping habits are not the best but we are working on them. I am okay with it and Kevin helps me a lot so we are doing fine. She is obviously not starving, just look at those chins.  She is such a sweet girl and really loves her mama. I love it when she talks/coos at us and tries to eat my face. I just need her to slow down a bit and stay little a while longer...

1 comment:

Victoria Gilbert said...

She is so cute!! She really looks like your other kids did as babies, and she is just as pretty!