Sunday, July 1, 2012

Dress Up!

 My kids love to dress up. We have quite a collection of costumes, thanks to my super talented sister and her wonderful sewing skills and my yard saleing abilities.I counted the other day and they have about 20 outfits to choose from. Its pretty awesome and their friends all love it when they come over, this doesn't include our super hero masks or Lucy's random dress up pieces that we have also collected.

Lucy wore her snow white dress to the park a few weeks ago, may I mention I paid a whooping $1 for this?
 The bird costumes my sister made them for Christmas last year.
The $1 spiderman costumes I found at a yard sale last week that they wear ALL the time.
One of my very favorites, 1 of 2 chicken costumes we own. Yes, those are talons that she has for feet. 

Isak's Captain America costume I found at a post Halloween clearance sale. My kids really love these and someday when they outgrow them I hope to pass them on to someone else's kids who will use them just as much.

1 comment:

Victoria Gilbert said...

I love them all. My kids don't have any muscle costumes.... they really need some. I love Lucy's angry bird thigh highs..... lol!