Tuesday, February 28, 2012

This past week has flown by, we have been so busy and Kevin has been traveling and gone a lot of work. I keep waiting for things to settle down but I'm beginning to realize that this is just how our lives our going to be now with three kids for a while. Last Tuesday was the pinewood derby that Kevin was in charge of so he made a car for Isak and we painted it. Lucy also painted a block of wood that never quite made it into the shape of a care. Isak had a lot of fun racing his car and thanked Heavenly Father that night for his "derby car" and the "derby race" in his prayer.

I had a talented friend of mine come by last Thursday and help me take pictures of Edyn, since I have no idea what I'm doing. I think they turned out cute, I just need to learn how to edit them now!
Edyn was 6 weeks old in these pictures. She is starting to smile and make little "cooing" noises and she really likes to eat...all the time. And her brother absolutely adores her and talks to her in a baby voice whenever she's around. Today he wanted to show her his room and all his tinker toys.

Lucy is really hard to take a picture of, this was the only one I could get of her without her hands in her mouth or covering her face.

I

2 comments:

Cassidy said...

The picture of her in pink and smiling is DARLING. So cute.

Kevin and Eliza said...

Very cute pictures. Way to go on getting one of your three kiddos!