Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Lucy's hair got cut on Saturday. Her very pretty long blonde hair was getting to be just to much to handle. She would hardly let me brush it and it was always a battle that ended in tears and I decided it just wasn't worth it. I think we will keep it short till she's either old enough to let me brush it or have an opinion about whether she wants it long or not. For now I think its pretty cute short and so much easier to do!
Lucy really loves celery. I can thank the wonder pets. Sunday night she kept asking Kevin for more and I think she ate two stalks all by herself. Pretty amazing if you know how picky my kids are :).
Edyn is just getting so big. I know I say this all the time but it always amazes me how fast they can grow. I weighed her Saturday night and she was 10 lbs. Seriously? 10lbs! She has rolls on her legs and tummy and they are so darn cute! We figured out she sleeps best in her cradle and last night she only woke up twice. Its getting better, we just might all survive!

No comments: