Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Edyn's blessing

Edyn's blessing was Sunday and it went really well. Well, minus the fact that Kevin forgot to check his phone for memory and when he turned on his voice recorder it told him his memory was full. So, we didn't get any of it recorded. Which is fine, I just have the other two kids' blessings recorded and it was really nice to go look back at what was said. And her bonnet was on inside out which probably only I noticed once it was over. But Kevin did a great job and she looked gorgeous.

We had a small lunch at our house afterwards for our family that attended the blessing.
Edyn had her own dress and bracelet but I used the same bonnet my mom made for Lucy's blessing. It matched her dress so well and is so pretty I had to use it again! Kevin's Aunt Lori made her the super cute beaded socks and my mom found her the shoes.

My dad, Kevin, Bob, and Uncle Jerry (not pictured) and Uncle Brad (not pictured) were in the circle. Brad even had his gall bladder out like 4 days before so we were grateful he could stand for that long during the blessing!
Oh we tried so hard for a family picture. This is the best we could come up with. Those kids are so wiggly!
My parents and Edyn.
Kevin's parents with Edyn.
Edyn was kind of cranky on her blessing day so I dressed her back up today and took some pictures when she was happier. She will be two months next week. She is starting to show some serious chunk!

2 comments:

Kevin and Eliza said...

What a doll. I love the third from the bottom picture of her. That bonnet is so cute on her.

Victoria Gilbert said...

Beautiful!!! Edyn is so cute! I love her dress, and all the details. And by the way, you look AMAZING Lena! Wow! :)