Wednesday, November 16, 2011

First Snow!

It snowed today and the kids were super excited. Isak kept running out into the snow in his socks and telling me he needed to clear the driveway. Then he found, his water bottle and wanted to stick it outside so the water would freeze. He was also very insistent all afternoon that he go out in play in it but I told him he had to wait till Kevin came home. It was freezing outside and I knew he would be outside for a while and well, my coat barely zips up so right now and being outside in freezing weather isn't super appealing. I'm a great mom right now, I know. When the snow stopped, Isak started crying and telling me to bring the snow back and it took me forever to get him to understand that it would stop and start for a while. And no, despite being super mom, I do not control the weather. Anyway, I was VERY excited when Kevin came home from work and took crazy 1 and crazy 2 outside in the snow. I won't even go into the theatrics that came when Isak realized his mittens didn't exactly match.But they did love the snow. Even Lucy is much more adventurous than last winter and was very insistent on making a "dowball!. I can't wait till there is enough for sledding! Although I probably won't be doing any of that for a while...



1 comment:

Victoria Gilbert said...

Hahaha do his mittens not match exactly because they're opposite? So funny. Wow you have snow early! The kids look cute in their snow gear! :)