Thursday, February 3, 2011


I was suppose to go help at Isak's prechool this morning. I was in charge of "snack" and had a great idea planned...ego waffles with strawberries/whipcream/blueberries and syrup. I even brought the toaster. As I was unloading out of the car, little Isak started puking all over the sidewalk. I managed to find someone to give my stuff too and hauled Isak back home. Poor kid. His biggest concern was that his coat was covered in germs and that now he needed a new one from the coat store. I was wondering why he wouldn't eat breakfast this morning and why he kept telling us his pillow was too hot last night..Luckily, Isak is pretty good when he is sick and I have to do alot of investigating to tell if he's done being sick or not. I am more worried about his little sister who is a big weenie when she is sick and will more than likely come down with the same thing. Hopefully she can wait till Saturday afternoon....when I'm at work :).

2 comments:

Callielybbert said...

LOL Lena, I love that you just called you daughter a weenie.

Victoria Gilbert said...

hahaha his "pillow was hot" I love it. Guess he had a fever, eh? Sounds like something Josh would say :)