Monday, February 14, 2011


I need to post a few pictures of Lucy's birthday party. But first, I wanted to write down some funny things Isak said to me this week that I don't want to forget.
Isak: "Mom, I know a lot about gargaling. Gargaling make me nervous".
Isak: "Heavenly Father is going to create an army for me to destroy the ghostlight"
Isak: "I have a very important meeting tomorrow at the preschool".
Me: "Oh really Isak? What is it about?"
Isak: "I have to tell people about Jesus. I can walk there, just down the street".
Isak: I just need to tickle my nose. Electricity would be very DANGEROUS to tickle my nose with!
There is a little girl down the street who recently moved into our ward. We've had them over a few times to play and apparently she really likes Isak. She brought him a valentine on Sunday and he walked her to Primary at church on Sunday. Its pretty much the cutest thing ever.

2 comments:

Cassidy said...

I'm glad you write down his comments. Little kids are so funny and say the funniest things.

Victoria Gilbert said...

He is so funny :)

Don't worry Isak.... gargling makes me nervous too. lol