Wednesday, February 9, 2011

After Isak was sick last week, I got the evil twin of Isak's virus that Saturday and was super sick most of the weekend. So far, Lucy and Kevin have escaped it and I'm praying it stays that way. So for now, Isak is well besides just being extra cranky. Apparently that was a side effect of the virus. Or of being three. Once we were feeling better, Isak and I made some heart shaped cookies. Isak thought his "tommy gun" would make a much more awesome cookie cutter.The library in Othello had a "block party" this week with several different block stations with all types of blocks. Isak's preschool went on Monday and he loved it, especially knocking down his towers.

Every morning, Isak will ask, "What are we going to do today mommy? Do you have any ideas?". He then proceeds to tell me if my ideas are good or not, fortunately, most of the time he likes them. They usually involve him and his "projects". Now, I am not that mom that is super awesome and does organized preschool with my kids everyday. I'm just not. But, Isak loves to cut and glue and paint so we usually do playdough or some kind of art project. Many times Isak will figure out his own "project" like the day we made ninja warriors out of paper plates. Anyway, the above is a rainbow he made by cutting strips of scrap paper out and placing enormous amounts of glue everywhere.


2 comments:

Jason said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Victoria Gilbert said...

You're a great mom :) I love Isak's rainbow and cookie cutter!

ps. I accidently wrote a comment under Jason's name... so i deleted it and sent it again! oops