Saturday, July 3, 2010

Today I am grateful for my two very healthy children and husband and for the freedoms we enjoy everyday. My heart has been pondering lately those who are not so lucky and my prayers are with them. How very, very blessed we are. Tonight Isak was watching the fireworks out the window with me and his hopdog and looked at me and said,
"Mom, I just love my hopdog so much".
He might just be the sweetest boy ever. Sorry for the randomest of the post, it is what has been on my mind lately. More to come on the 4th and Kevin's birthday!

2 comments:

Whitney R said...

I think this post is great. I think we take it for granted. And I think we take hopdogs for granted as well. Or Lamby's in Naomi's case.

Victoria Gilbert said...

Yes, Isak is a very sweet little boy :) It's so much fun having you guys here so we can get to know Isak and Lucy more!