Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Kevin!


Happy Birthday Kevin! I took some pictures of Kevin on his actual birthday with cake and presents but cannot seem to access them....so here he is running! We bbq'd, I made a vanilla bean cheesecake, and opened presents. I think we counted our weekend in Seattle the week before as his birthday...anytime we can go somewhere far away without kids, I consider it a gift :). Anyway, thanks for being such a great dad/husband and for working so hard for us. We love you! My brother was up from Texas so we took him to the local ice cream shop here in Othello. Isak and Lucy were pretty excited, those kids could live off of popsicles and ice cream. Lucy has an issue with assimilating people's food...she see's it, wants it, and takes it. I guess this could be a great character trait later on in life, but for right now she just steals everybody's food.

Oh and Isak might have the same problem...Kevin looks exasperated because I told him to buy Isak ice cream although he argued he would want a smoothie once he saw Kevin's. Turns out, he was right. Whoops. Isak "posing" with me for a picture. Below, two of my brothers showing me how much they love each other.


No comments: