Monday, May 3, 2010


What we've been up to recently....I painted my already mismatched chairs several colors and now I'm gearing up to paint my table. I love the way they turned out and how bright they are.


"take a picture of me mom while I jump off the table!"




My brother, aka, uncle mark, has been working in othello so we get to see him alot. These are some of the awesome things he does with my kids. Make them sweet hats out of our recycling pile.
I planted my garden (its small, we'll see if anything grows). And I found buzz lightyear outside watering it for me. I am especially excited for the watermelon plant I am growing.

We have also torn out our entire front yard and filled in about half our pool. We have a lot of work ahead of us! That will be an entire post or two by itself...
The kids and I are so excited that Kevin is done with his CPA exam studying for at least a few weeks. This means we get to see him before 8pm every night!
The little girl below has also grown increasingly naughty in the past week and has discovered how to climb on EVERYTHING. I don't know who remembers this post with Isak but pretty much all my thoughts on how because Lucy is a girl she would be calmer have been shot down. She climbs on the coffee table, to the chair, to her rocking chair, on the fireplace, stands up in her rocking chair and screams. She loves to get into the toilet plunger, garbage can, fridge (recently broke several eggs) and the cat water dish at kevin's mom's house.
Those dang pigtails let her get away with waayyyy too much.


2 comments:

Ty Robbins said...

I love the family picture! And the chairs look great. I love the colors too. Your kiddos are too cute. I can't believe how big they are getting.

Kevin and Eliza said...

Cute cute family picture. I love the bright colors. The chairs turned out great. What kind of paint did you use?