Tuesday, May 11, 2010

15 months and a new stroller!!

My little Lucy Lu turned 15 months on Sunday and today was her check-up. She is growing great and these are her stats:

weight: 23.5lbs (66% percentile)

length: 31.5" (82% percentile)

head: 19.5 " (99% percentile)

Funny, her head really doesn't look that big. Isak's looked big and it WAS (is) big but hers looks normal. But I guess it is a struggle to get her shirts on over it most of the time. Weird. Things Lucy is doing at 15 months: She climbs on everything

Waves bye bye to everyone

loves to annoy Isak and push his buttons

Responds to "no" by laughing and saying, "yesssh"

Loves to be read too and will bring books to you.

Will only drink by herself if she's laying down.

Sleeps through the night, usually 2 small naps a day.

Doesn't tolerate discomfort well, hates teething.

Loves to eat dirt and chalk rubbed in dirt.

Still super smiley and sweet, loves her grandmas.


And...Guess what?? I found a stroller! I have been hunting for a double jogging stroller since Lucy was born and haven't wanted to cough up the cash for a decent one as they are usually fairly expensive. So I have been scanning craigslist for any deals and Kevin found one this morning in Kennewick...some lady selling her BOB ironman stroller because her children had outgrown it. I was so excited! Its in great shape and its really hard to find these second hand because people don't tend to get rid of them. All the possiblities this now opens! I can now run to the park, to my mother-in-laws, to the store, to kevin's office...it will be great! Now if I can only get use to pushing 60lbs of baby I'll be good to go. Turns out, the kiddos are pretty darn heavy.


Isn't she beautiful? I feel like I had another child and I just want to stare at her. Isak thinks it is way cool, especially since it is called "ironman" and is the same color and as the bumblebee transformer.

4 comments:

Kevin and Eliza said...

How awesome. What a nice stroller. I understand about just staring at it.

Nuttymonkeymama said...

I LOVE your new family picture!!!! You guys look great. I miss you so much....

Finn is finally walking, and he is the nuttiest little thing. He also does not like teething.

Jog on over to Nampa, will ya???

Whitney R said...

Yay for Bobs! After baby number 2 I'll be getting a double revolution. I love mine. :) I'm excited for you! I just stared at my high chair for a few days after I got it.... so weird what mommy's get excited about now.

Do you want me to design you a blog header with that picture? So that words aren't in Kevins face? :)

Victoria Gilbert said...

It's beautiful! you're going to be so buff pushing that puppy all around the town! :) Congratulations on your newest addition lol :)