Sunday, April 11, 2010

Lindsey's Wedding!!

The past 5 days we have been in Rexburg with family for kevin's youngest sister's wedding. It was a very busy trip but we loved being able to see all the family that we only get to see on special occasions. Lindsey look gorgeous and I guess her husband looked pretty good too. They got married in the Rexburg temple and it was really neat to have all of her siblings there. She was the last one! Here are a bunch of random pictures from the trip. Isak got to meet his cousins who are closest to his age on Kevin's side....Claire (age 2, below with her dad) and Josh who is 5. Isak was really excited to have kids his age to play with and to chase. Connner looked very cute as well, his nose was runny from the cold and wind.



Lucy looked pretty as well, I loved these headbands that Vicki made. Well, I tried to help. I think I glued it to the band. But they turned out really cute!

Me and my sister-in-law Vicki, from Michigan, who I get to see about once a year. Usually one of us is always pregnant. But not this time!
Josh and Isak, who discovered they really love each other and expressed this by rolling down the hill behind the temple repeatedly and then covering themselves and their white shirts in mud. Pretty sure my son is the one who started it, he also found the only patch of snow to sit in and throw.




Lucy was asleep for most of the pictures. We had
suprisingly decent weather for a rexburg wedding. A little wind, but overall not too bad.







Isak and Josh and Claire's feet sliding down the hill. They were so dirty! But they had a lot of fun. Good thing everything everything is washable. Isak looked a bit homely at the reception that night with his dirty white shirt and muddy shoes but....what can you do.















Claire and Lucy at the reception. The kids were super grumpy, mainly because no one got a real nap in and they were all off their schedules. Lucy was coming off from being sick and she was not her usual chipper self. She mainly walked around trying to beg punch from people and trying to eat all the pretty stones off the gift and food tables.

















Isak and Josh spent the reception playing hide and go seek under all the tables. I found Isak streaking down the side of the gym at one point in his pull-up, he had ditched his pants. This was at the same time Lucy was trying to swallow rocks she had found. We left a little while later :). Family weddings were way easier before I had kids, but not nearly as fun. Anyway, best of luck Lindsey and Nate!

2 comments:

Kevin and Eliza said...

Weddings are so fun. What cute outfits the girls were wearing. I loved the headbands. The Rexburg temple looks so pretty. I'm super excited because my brother-in-law is going to be getting married there in the end of July. I can't wait to go.

Monte and Brittany said...

shes married! thats awesome! congrats to her! i guess it happens pretty fast when your a BYU-I! haha