Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter!

Easter this year was really fun. Isak is now old enough to get excited and be able to participate in the activities. Although, I think I had the most fun putting together their easter baskets. Isak got a book , some art supplies, candy, and some really awesome buzz lightyear wings.
Lucy got some new hair barretes, a fuzzy book and some candy (she's one, she has no idea what day it is). For breakfast we made scones, eggs, and bacon and watched General Conference. It was really fun!
For lunch we went to grandma's and did our little easter egg hunt.I had a lot of fun dressing Lucy up in her pink tutu and bunny ears. I think this is half the purpose of having kids, so we can dress them up in ridiculous outfits, only to embarress them later.


Isak loved hunting for eggs and figured out quickly that they all had candy in them. I was pretty amazed that each actually found them all before he dug in to the candy.

Buzz reading a book...He has been flying around our house now for the past couple days, flying off furniture and referring to himself as "buzz" in the 3rd person. On a sadder note, My little Lucy is sick with fevers and a sore throat. We started her on some amoxicillin and she's getting ibuprofen and tylenol around the clock. I'm hoping my happy little girl will be back soon because we are going to Rexburg on Wednesday and need her to be in tip top shape for the drive!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

I love LUcy in her little tutu and buzz looks super cute reading his book.

Nuttymonkeymama said...

I'm not sure I've ever heard anyone refer to General Conference as "fun" before.....

We miss you so much!!!

Kevin and Eliza said...

Love the buzz lightyear wings!