Thursday, November 20, 2008

Fire

We turned on our fireplace this week, much to isak's delight. He loves the pilot light and the fire and makes lots of "ohhh" sounds when its on. He's also constantly asking us, "what's that?"so it has sparked his curiousity. He now knows what fire is and so we hope we never have a fire or else he will run right towards it rather than away. He is 18 months this week on sunday and starts nursery. I plan to do a post here in a little bit on all of the things he can do now, including a video of him naming all of various body parts. Everything else is going well, we are gearing up for thanksgiving next week at our house and I am very excited to get going with christmas decorating. This will be short as I agreed to go into work tonight at a last minutes notice because on call pay is just too tempting to pass up. I must be crazy from the pregnancy hormones because I haven't figured out when I'm going to sleep tomorrow. Perhaps when Isak takes his nap? Anyway, wish me luck!


No comments: