Monday, August 25, 2008

My baby Goliath...15month checkup

Isak had his 15month checkup this morning and Kevin got to take him in to the doctor. I figured since Kevin starts his job this next week it was probably one of his only chances to take a kid of ours to the doctor by himself. That and I woke up in the middle of a night with a pinched nerve down the side of the neck and in excruciating pain. It feels a little better now but I can't make any sudden movements and can pretty much just look in one direction. Anyway, Kevin did a great job of taking Isak to the doctor and getting his shots. Here are the stats:
Weight: 26lbs 8oz (75% percentile) Height:34 1/4"(100%) Head:50cm(100% and the nurse let out an audible gasp when she measured his head) Apprently Isak is growing well and he's right on track for where he should be. The doctor was even impressed that he's starting to string together words like his favorite phrase "I want that". I'm guessing his growth will start to slow down or else I'm going to have to start using a leash to carry him around....

3 comments:

Monte and Brittany said...

wow! he's a big boy!!
cole has his one year on friday!! im excited to see how hes growing too!!

Whitney R said...

Isak is so stinkin cute. He's such a fun little boy. Don't know if you could have another with as much character as him. But, we'll see with this new one :) He's thinning up, though! 75% for weight?

susan said...

I hate to say it, but Isak is a rank amatuer with this size stuff. At 11 months, Dagan weighed 25pounds. He is in the upper 99% of weight, 50% of height, and his head is 135%! He gets the big cranium from my side, and that could be where Isak gets his, too. His words are mamamamaa, dadadadaaaa, s..ucks, and sh...it.
Makes a grandma proud!