Sunday, August 24, 2008

Campbell Family Reunion..Part 1

This past week we had my campbell family from my side. It was a lot of fun and sad to see everyone go back home. We had lots of swimming, kayaking, geysers, hot tubbing, games, eating, and of course, our "untalent night" that was quite entertaining. I included pictures that were from the rest of our time here in Boise and I'll do another post that shows our time at the cabin, yellowstone, and the fun run.
Martin and Maddie loved uncle kevin, mainly, climbing all over him and making him play with him.

All my siblings and I. Aren't we cute?

Isak insisted on wearing these swim goggles one morning for a few hours and wouldn't let us take them off. He wouldn't really put them over his eyes but liked them dangling from his neck
We had family pictures on Tuesday and we were all quite color coordinated. Isak loved the photographer's stool that had a picture of a puppy on it and insisted on sitting there.
My wonderful niece madeline posing for a picture. She likes to pretend to be a different animal almost everyday and was a unicorn and a cat among other things while she was with us.
We went swimming at the YMCA in Caldwell where they have a splash park, water slides, and a lazy river. Isak loved playing in all the fountains and trying to jump into the deeper water.
Caleb and Isak in the bathtub together. They loved taking baths together and got a long really well. My mom spiked their hair.
Yes, this would be Maddie in her cat costume. She wore it to my brother's house to show his cats. Isak was very confused when she had this on.


2 comments:

Korbi said...

sounds like you had a fun time. Hey, when are you due?

Whitney R said...

hahaha, Maddy in the cat costum and hahaha isak's reaction.. lol. Did you video that?