Friday, April 4, 2008

So lately Isak has not been sleeping well. At all. He likes to wake up and play with kevin and I. (This is not a great picture of myself at all, but Isak looks really cute).Among his favorite things to do are sit on the couch and chill with his goldfish crackers. I hate hearing him cry and usually do it anyway because I know he needs to go to bed but he has his little top teeth coming in. So I feel bad and usually let him out to play until he gets so tired that he wants to go back to sleep. This is why I work nights. Then Kevin gets to deal with it and I don't have to hear him cry. Perhaps this is why he prefers me so much over kevin...



Isak has also discovered how to open our bottom drawer and climb inside. He has learned how to climb into or on top of almost everything in our house!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Guys its Ashley 'buck' Iverson! Awesome Blog :) and super cute family!!! check us out at jeremyashley.blogspot.com