Thursday, April 24, 2008

Genius Baby??


So the past few days Isak has been trying to help
me with the housework. He's terrified of the vacuumn, but loves to climb in the dishwasher and sit on the mop while I mop the floor. He'll also run around and eat his cheeiros on the floor that have fallen off his high chair if I don't pick them up fast enough. I figure our floor is pretty clean and Isak loves discovering extra "treats". How's that for gross. Oh well. I figure he'll have a really great immune system. We've also discovered what an extremely smart little baby Isak is.







Granted we always thought he was super smart but he's been suprising us this past week. I told Isak to go kick his ball and he toddled over to his ball and gave it a kick! I thought it was a fluke so I tried it again and off he went! I guess at this age they should be able to do that but it caught me by suprise. He also has this little cow that his grandma gilbert gave him, he has 2 actually, that moo when he pull the string or push the tummy. He has started to "moo" back at the cow when it moos at him. Its very funny. He'll sit in the carseat and all Kevin and I will hear from the back seat is the cow going "moo, moo" and Isak going "moo". How fitting considering his dad comes from a dairy farm! Kevin has been out of town so Isak and I have been going it alone and so far we are surviving. We already went to target and I think we might even venture out in the jogging stroller today and go for a little run to the baby swings. Can life get more exciting? I think not.

3 comments:

Mike and Lisa said...

Oh my goodness he has the funniest faces! Like he's up to no good, and knows it!

Victoria Gilbert said...

He's a cutie Lena! And your house looks really nice :) Good luck braving the time away from Kevin!!

susan said...

He is smart AND adorable!!
Lovies,
Aunt Susan