Sunday, November 24, 2013

Suprise!

Well maybe not that big of a surprise since I've waited so long to write about this. We discovered we are having baby number four in April and having getting over the initial shock, we are very excited!
 
I am due on my birthday and am about 21 weeks. Oh and the best news??


                                                                  ITS A BOY!!
We are so excited for a second little boy and Isak is super super excited to have a brother with his two sisters. We weren't going to find out but decided to at the last minute to find out the sex at the ultrasound. I needed to know so I could start bonding a little better with the pregnancy and its been a great decision. That and I needed to prepare Isak if he was having a third sister, poor kid would need some warning. I can't wait to meet him and I love feeling him move all the time. I hope he's as chubby and blonde as Isak was as a baby.  And I really hope that Edyn decides to like him!


2 comments:

Katie said...

Yay, Lena!!! Love your announcement photo, too. Hilarious. Wish I could be there to give your little guy snuggles when he arrives. :) Hope you're feeling well.

Kevin and Eliza said...

What cute pictures. How exciting that you get to have another boy. I'm also expecting in April. So far the baby looks like a girl and that makes us pretty happy.