Monday, May 6, 2013

Princess Night

 The girls in our ward had a "princess party" for all the primary aged girls for a mutual activity last Wednesday. They had stations set up for hair, nails, crown making, and sugar cookie decorating. Lucy was so incredibly excited she could hardly see straight.
 She actually let one of the girls curl her hair, something I've hardly gotten her to let me do, and then got her nails painted and made a crown. She also insisted on dancing with me for a while and after I got pretty dizzy from spinning circles with her she danced with her little friend Ashlynn for a while.

At the end of the night they had a slide show of pictures they had taken. Lucy kept telling me it was the "best movie ever!" and she loved seeing pictures of herself blown up a on a wall. She loved the whole night and is truly a princess if I ever saw one. It was fun getting to go on a date with just her, she is one fun, crazy little girl!

No comments: