Monday, May 6, 2013

April


Shortly after my birthday, my family and I had some very sad events happen. My brother and his sweet wife had their baby boy Ivan about 4 months early. It happened very quickly and was of course incredible unexpected. He passed away a few days later. It has been a difficult time for our family and most of all my brother and his wife. Most of the feelings and experiences I've had I feel are too personal to share on this blog but I did find a lot of comfort in this talk by Joseph B. Withlin.
http://youtu.be/tVNYhcYEwIE. Its titled "Come What May and Love it".  I am so incredibly grateful for the knowledge that our families are eternal, that we are definitely not alone in our grief, and that someday I will get to introduce that sweet baby to all of his crazy cousins.

1 comment:

Katie said...

I'm so sorry, Lena. Thoughts, prayers, and hugs your way. We will be thinking of your family.