Friday, April 12, 2013

Family Pictures Spring 2013

 My friend Wendy took these great pictures for us this week and I LOVE how they turned out. She just started her own photography business and I think she's incredibly talented. And her prices are super reasonable too! I couldn't decide on which ones to post so I put up a lot of them. I want them all in my blog book in like 2 years when I get around to printing it. My kids were suprisingly cooperative which is unusual and besides being their normal wiggly selves did realy well.





















2 comments:

Katie said...

I am pretty much in love with your coral pants. I'd ask you where you bought them, but I am huge and pregnant, so it doesn't really matter. You have a beautiful family. I love the photo of you with your girls.

Natalie said...

all the pictures are so beautiful!