Thursday, April 4, 2013

Easter

I didn't get home from work till 7:30 Sunday morning so I covered all the kids Easter Baskets with a sheet until I could see them. They didn't even notice. I even put out some cotton balls in a trail from the door in a half hearted attempt to make it appear that the Easter Bunny came. Isak discovered my bag of cotton balls though like two hours later and was like, "Hey, isn't this what the Easter Bunny used?". Yea, nothing gets by that kid. I'm just not too worried if my kids believe in the Easter Bunny. Its a fun idea but quite frankly, the idea of a giant rabbit sneaking into your house at night and hiding eggs is kind of terrifying. I'll go along with it as long as they are little though I just don't plan on feeding the fantasy more than I have too.  Now Santa I'm much more a fan of!
 My amazing visiting teachers dropped off an Easter Basket for me Friday afternoon while I was at work and it was FULL of awesome candy, oranges, and eggs. I used all the candy for my kids Easter baskets which meant I didn't eat it all and my kids didn't get an insane amount. It was a win win!








And as I imagined, there were no pictures before church in their Easter wear which really was for the best. Pretty sure none of them had socks and Edyn had drooled M&M juice all down her dress. Oh and Isak was wearing his tennis shoes. It was kind of blur with my two hours of sleep but pretty sure that's what I observed before I came home from church and dove back into my slumber.

No comments: