Saturday, February 16, 2013

Fun Saturday at the Park


 This has been a super busy work. I'm working 4 days and all weekend long and our hospital has been crazy busy. Apparently February is a popular month to have babies. On top of that, I have a race in 2 weeks that I've been training for for the past four months and trying to squeeze in my mileage along with my work schedule and still see my kids has been challenging. But luckily I have a super supportive husband and kids who are spoiled by family all around them and they've hardly noticed me being gone this weekend. I think its much harder on me than them. Anyway, we took the kids to the park this afternoon and I was excited to take some pictures outdoors. Being cooped up all winter I miss the sunshine that makes fantastic pictures outside. Edyn was my most cooperative (and clean) subject so I took quite a few of her.
 She really loved the swing and loved watching Isak and Lucy swing on the swings. Lucy's legs tried really hard to fit in the baby swing but oh my goodness she was way too big. Getting her out was a challenge.
 This one above was by far my favorite. I love her little nose crinkle.



 Those are angry bird tattoos we got in our valentines on Isak's hands. Yes, I'm wondering how long till they wash off...Love being able to spend some time with my sweet little family this weekend. Even if I know my house will be trashed when I get back from work tonight. Sigh. Good thing they are cute.

No comments: