Sunday, May 13, 2012

3 Year Checkup

I took Lucy in for her three year check up on Thursday. I know, she turned three in February, but my doctor has been on maternity leave so I just waited to take her in. Lucy insisted on wearing her bee costume to the doctor appt and was quite charming for the nurse. She was rather disappointed in the princess stickers and said "I want angry bird tickers!". Here are her stats:
Height: 42.5" (100 percentile)
Weight: 40lbs (96 percentile)

I don't know where her size comes from but she's just a big kid. In every other way, she is definitely three though, and has no desire to do things for herself that she can get someone else to do for her. She is kind of potty trained, I take her places in her underwear and she usually does fine. But, I have to take her a lot without her telling me first. I figure it will take through the summer to get her all the way ready. She is my busiest kid right now by far and takes lots of patience. But she is super sweet and I love her.  Good thing she's so cute!

1 comment:

Victoria Gilbert said...

I can't believe she's 3! She is such a cutie. We love you Lucy! :)