Wednesday, October 26, 2011

My brother Mark got married last week and we got the chance to see a lot of family. Above is Lucy with her cousin Conner helping Stephanie and I make cookies. We stayed with them on our way down to Twin Falls and on the way back.
My brother Aaron came up from Texas and Isak was loving all the attention he got from him and followed him everywhere. I was so grateful to Aaron for the hours of entertainment he provided for Isak. I just wish he lived closer so that we could see him more!
We also had the opportunity to visit the visitor's center at the temple in Idaho Falls and had a wonderful time. They have a touch screen computer with interactive games for kids and Isak and Lucy had a lot of fun with it. There was a beautiful exhibit of sculptures from the life of Christ on display that have been on tour around the country.

1 comment:

Victoria Gilbert said...

I love the pic of Conner and Lucy sitting on the counter with their legs the exact same way... so cute. You guys are so lucky to have had a chance to visit!!