Wednesday, September 7, 2011

1st day of Preschool

Isak started preschool today and he was pretty excited. I think he gets bored at home with me all day everyday and its nice he can go somewhere and see other kids and adults a few times a week. We are doing the Co-Op again this year so I get to go help a few times a month which is nice. Anyway, Isak had a great first day and had many of his same friends in his class this year that he did last year and the same teacher. His favorite part of the day was checking out the new playground toys and of course, snack.
I can't believe he will start kindergarten next year. I don't think I am ready. Lucy and I already didn't know what to do with ourselves with the just the 2 hours Isak was gone today. I cleaned the house, we colored and read some books, and it we had 45 mins till Isak was done. I guess it is good I will be having another baby soon to keep me busy!


It was so hot out today, I pulled out the pool and let the kids play. I'm sad to think that summer is almost gone!

1 comment:

Victoria Gilbert said...

Isak is such a handsome little guy. Or I should say BIG guy! he looks so old in those preschool pics! I miss your gigantic slide... oh, and i'm sure my kids do too! ;P