Sunday, August 7, 2011

The kids and I found this sweet little play toy last week at a garage sale. They are almost too big for it but since we will have more kids, I thought it was perfect.
This weekend was pretty busy, as most of our weekends always are. Friday night my parents took the kids overnight and Kevin and I were able to go to the temple and do some shopping. They brought them back in the morning and stayed and helped us reassemble our Gazebo. We painted and put the roof on. When my sister was here in June, we painted the scenes on the inside of the roof. It looks really awesome. Kevin is going to shingle the roof and we have to add a little bit of wood to the top then it will be done.

Then that afternoon, we took some friends out to the dairy to visit the cows and play in the cottonseed. The kids really had fun and Lucy kept asking to take a baby cow home.

Isak has been very funny lately. He has been obsessed with everyone's ages and how old his cousins will be when he is a certain age or at a certain event. "Mom, how old will Martin be when I am 15?" Or "How old will the baby be when I am 10?". He then responds with wow, that is really old, they are a grown-up! Or they will still
be a baby. The other day he asked me how old you are when you die, to which I responded, 100. He told me this week, "Mom, 5 years old is so far away". Oh Isak. He makes me laugh multiple times a day.

No comments: