Sunday, March 8, 2009

Zoo Day

We took Isak to the zoo yesterday, we bought an annual pass so now we can go all year! It was really fun and they just put in a new "Africa" exhibit that has lions, zebras, giraffes, elephants and other creatures found in Africa. Isak loved the penguins and we were there right at feeding time so we got to see all the penguins being fed their fish


Isak really loved the cement look alike animals they had outside the exhibits. I'm pretty sure he thought they were real.







I
Lucy in her very cute sunday outfit and Isak at my brother's houseplaying with the cats...
I'm not sure who was more entertained by the light, Isak or the cats.

3 comments:

Shavonne said...

Cute! Lucy looks so sweet in that lady bug outfit! I can't believe how big Isak is getting!

Kevin and Eliza said...

Lucy is super cute! I also love that Isak chases the red light too.

Whitney R said...

I loved all of these pictures! AND the videos :) The outfit is adorable. And I love how she kinda smiled. She's super cute. Isak is so funny - I love his little laugh.