Thursday, March 26, 2009

These are just some pictures from the last week. Lucy is growing like a weed and it makes me sad, didn't anyone tell her they are suppose to stay little forever? A friend of mine gave me all of her baby girl clothes since they are all done having kids so Lucy has LOTS of clothes.
We've recently moved Isak out of his highchair to sit on the barstool at the island and he has yet to fall off and hit his head which I am just waiting to happen. He really likes it and eats more when up there, I think it makes him feel important.



We're going to Rexburg this Weekend to bless Lucy with her cousin conner who was born about a week after her. It will be fun to see everyone and show off our crazy kids.
I love this picture...he was upset about something and I caught him at just the right moment.


The below video..Kevin got me a big clock for our wall as an early birthday present and it came packed in lots of styrofoam. Apparently Isak Loves styrofoam and my carpet does not. He played with it for a good day before I threw it all away. I'm still vacuuming up bits and finding it all over the house.


6 comments:

Mike and Lisa said...

Lucy is so adorable. I know, its so sad when they have to go and grow up. Although I'm quickly learning that EVERY stage is fun. Did I ever tell you I love the name Lucy? I think its such a cute, spunky name for a girl.

Whitney R said...

Oh my goodness! You poor thing... I hope cleaning it up wasn't as horrible as it looked like it had to have been.

Excited to see you tomorrow!

Kevin and Eliza said...

Wow he really had a good time did't he. Lucy is very cute. She really is growing fast. Isn't it amazing!

Jess Cahoon said...

Lucy is even cuter in person than she is in your pictures. It was great to see you guys on Sunday! Sorry we couldn't stay longer.

Nate, Brittney and Ryan said...

Lena, your son cracks me up! (Love the picture.) Every time I see a video of him I can't help but think, "that kid is awesome." Both of your kids are so stinkin' cute! Lucy is beautiful! It's nice to see you guys are doing well.

Anonymous said...

Oh Lena, you mean that your carpet LOVED the Styrofoam. *G* I can't believe all of Lucy's hair! how fun is that!