Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Quick Update

Our computer's power cord has passed away, another one is on the way but mean while I am pictureless for this post. I was officially taken off bedrest yesterday (yay!) but probably won't go on any long labor walks for another few weeks. They told me it was up to me how active I wanted to be depending on how early I wanted to have a baby. I'm not that anxious so I will try to take it as easy as possible (and as easy as Isak will let me), for the next few weeks. Meanwhile kevin has been out of town a lot the past few weeks and is finally home for which I am very grateful. I have been lucky to have my mom and mother-in-law stay with us the past few weeks to help out which has been great with Isak. I am now just trying to get everything ready for this baby and wrap my head around the fact that I will soon have 2 kids and will probably lose what little is left of my sanity.

4 comments:

Emily Katlyn West said...

Lena who are you kidding, you have always been crazy!!!!! Just kidding! congrat's on the no bedrest!

Whitney R said...

Oh, Lena. I think you underestimate your sanity.

Kevin and Eliza said...

Good luck Lena. I hope that everything goes well. I'm glad that your off of bed rest, I'm sure that was really difficult.

Misti said...

Good luck with the sanity and 2 kids. Let me know how that works out so I can work on it for my own sanity come September...