Monday, February 10, 2014

Lucy Turns FIVE!!

 Lucy's birthday was Sunday and we had a family party for her in the afternoon. She requested pizza for dinner so I made pepperoni and chicken garlic pizza which turned out pretty yummy.
 Lucy wanted a pony cake so I attempted to make a small ponyville cake complete with some of her my little ponies. I even made a rainbow licorice arch and stuck it up with toothpicks.
 Lucy was super excited to open all her presents and in Lucy style, thanked everyone profusely over and over for what they gave her.

 She got a new twister dance game, doll furniture, a big Pinkie Pie pony, DVD, Books, Ariel costume and wig, and some play dolls for her doll house. She loved her Ariel costume and the wig is pretty awesome.

 She happily blew out her candles after we sang to her and thoroughly enjoyed her ice cream and cake.

Poor girl partied pretty hard and crashed on the couch shortly after. She also got this sweet new fluffy pink pillow that matches her "dee dee" (her fluffy pink blanket). Lucy is such a sweet kid at five and by far my easiest one. She is always so helpful and almost always kind to Isak and Lucy. She is very friendly and makes friends easily and always has a smile for me. She loves to draw and paint pictures and can write all the letters in the alphabet. She has grown up so much this past year, it makes me a little sad. It was like she became this big girl overnight and suddenly could do all this stuff for herself. She loves to sing and play with her stuffed animals and I often find her singing her own made up songs to her animals, playing some game with them. She loves preschool and I'm amazed at how fast she has learned things there and progressed. Next year is Kindergarten!! Slow down my baby girl, I need time to freeze so I can soak up this great age she is at right now!

No comments: