Friday, December 27, 2013

Christmas 2013


We were lucky to be into our house in time for Christmas. I even set up the tree the night before because I was so excited! We had boxes everywhere but I was bound and determined to have Christmas in our house with our kids.


    The kids were so excited Christmas morning and Edyn was still in her coat from being brought in from the car the night before.



     Lucy and Isak with their stack of presents.

     Kevin's dad came over and spent Christmas morning with us since his mom was out of town.

     Isak got a huge Lego set, Skylanders game, games, new books, crystal mining set, dvds, and a planatarium projector and a few robot kits to assemble.
    Lucy got an American Girl doll with a bunch of very cute doll clothes that my mom made for her and a My Little Pony playset for her and Edyn to share. Also the Equestria Girls DVD she's been wanting forever, some new games, books, a Rainbow Dash sweatshirt, new sticker and coloring books, and some doll furniture.
     Edyn got a Little People Zoo playset and my mom gave her a ton of animals to go with it.


     My family, including my brother and his wife, came over later that afternoon and had their Christmas with us.  We had Christmas dinner together and enjoyed playing with our presents. It was a great day and so nice to be in our new house all together!


    Lucy was very excited to have aunt Jen there to do her sticker books and read with her.

    No comments: