Wednesday, August 28, 2013

1st day of school

Isak started 1st grade last Thursday and so far he loves it. He came home telling me that "first grade is way cooler than kindergarten" and that "it was awesome!" His teacher is Miss Fullmer, who also goes to our church and I get to see her frequently which is pretty convenient now that Isak is in her class. He rides his bike to school every morning and Kevin or I walk it back.  I do miss having him home during the day with me but I'm grateful he can be in school because this kid needs constant stimulation and entertainment. And that can be a little exhausting when I'm out of experiment ideas and I've built more legos than I can count...Lucy had a rough first day with him gone but has since adjusted back to having him gone. She starts preschool next week and will also get help with her speech.  She is extremely excited and I just hope that her teacher is ready for her and all her excitement.

No comments: