Friday, January 18, 2013

Edyn

I took some pictures of Edyn this week in honor of her first birthday. And I'm too cheap to go have anyone take some. This one above of her, she looks exactly like me as a baby. I did a double take after I took it of her because she looks just like me. I should post a baby picture of myself at this age, the resemblance is crazy. 


 Everytime I tried to upload this it turned it sideways for some dumb reason. I love how blue her eyes are in this picture.
 Edyn is our climber. Isak was, Lucy wasn't, and apparently Edyn loves to climb and get into Everything. She loves to unload my dishwasher all over the floor as well as open and empty all my cabinets. She also loves to climb onto our couch, then onto our end tables as well as onto the piano bench. She is already getting a few bumps on her poor head. She is toddling pretty well this week, I think before too much longer she'll be a full time walker. I love her cheesy grin, she really has a great one!

No comments: