Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Labor Day Weekend

 Thursday before Labor Day Weekend Boise State had their opening game. It was really sad because they lost, we don't lose to often so its a weird feeling. I had everyone dress up in their Boise State apparel but I just realized we forgot to wear our blue and orange beaded socks! Kevin's aunts and his uncle also came up to visit for the weekend and it was great to be able to see them as well. Lori is making my kids hats for this fall and Lucy is so excited for her angry bird hat.

 And because I apparently have nothing to do with all my time, I got a bunch of peaches and found a moment to make freezer jam. We eat it all year and it tastes so fresh and yummy. We use it on pancakes and crepes and sandwiches and I now can't stand the way store bought tastes.
 I found this buggy at a yard sale for $3 and its the perfect size for Edyn. Lucy also thinks she's the perfect size despite her getting "stuck" in it repeatedly because her knees stick out of the top. She somehow has conned Kevin into pushing her in this to the park twice.

No comments: